Re: Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week
Posted by Jeremy R. [Email] (more from Jeremy R.) on Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:56:46
In Reply to: Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week, Tom L, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:29:39
I just went there during the first week of May. I was pretty disappointed at how few Saabs I saw. There were a ton of Volvos, though, mostly station wagons. Of course the most interesting things in Kyoto are all of the old temples. The Golden Temple is the most impressive one. If you luck out, you might even run into some school kids. They love to practice their English on foreigners.
posted by 67.243.179...
Posts in this Thread:
- Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week, Tom L, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:29:39
- Re: Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week, tturboboy, Sun, 6 Jun 2004 05:09:27
- Re: Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week, Dean, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:04:59
- a glimpse of the aincient culture, JasonS, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:25:27
- Read Dave Barry in Japan, saabistry, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 05:12:53
- Re: Read Dave Barry in Japan, Anton, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:16:09
- Re: Lexus in Japan, JeffC , Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:51:12
- Dave Barry is very funny, great suggestion, thnx nm, Tom L, Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:30:02
- Re: Leaving for Japan Sunday for a week, Jeremy R., Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:56:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- rent "Lost in Translation" on DVD! :) nm, sab, Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:35:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!