Buicks have them - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Buicks have them
Posted by Brett (more from Brett) on Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:39:25
In Reply to: Plethora of buttons, Draken, Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:41:59
Yes, i have seen it. The buicks that we had in drivers ed had them. I was the anoying kid who would always switch it to KPH before the next person got to drive. It took weeks before people figured out why that car was going so slow.
posted by 158.94.147...
Posts in this Thread:
- SportCombi Pics, saw, Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:48:04
- I like it a lot except for the frosted rear lights..., AdamB , Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:19:55
- Should have built the 9X..., Yak, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:41:44
- Re: SportCombi Pics, kaslop, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:34:24
- Kind of looks like a Dodge Magnum, SilverAeroGuy, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:51:57
- Like how far that hatch opens...no bruised foreheads, KB900psi, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:30:22
- How is SportCombi differnet than a wagon?...nm, Al S, Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:23:03
- Too bad about the HVAC controls.., dparadis, Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:24:02
- Re: Too bad about the HVAC controls.., steveC, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:29:04
- Who is to say..., Finch, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:45:11
- at least no more knobs snapping off, Heckler, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:38:11
- Re: Too bad about the HVAC controls.., compaqted, Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:34:31
- very true on the controls, saw, Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:56:28
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!