Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :( - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :(
Posted by Ted [Email] (more from Ted) on Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:00:00
Howdy, Saab People:
I am here on vacation in the rockies & my 1991 Saab turbo convertible snapped its left front
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!!!!!!
posted by 67.134.9...
Posts in this Thread:
- Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :(, Ted, Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:00:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :(, oldsaab, Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:29:09
- I have one on my parts car, but..., Jonathan Scupin , Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:45:41
- Re: Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :(, saabnroark , Sat, 22 Jul 2006 21:56:43
- Not a bad spot to be stranded, dtech, Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:52:27
- Maybe an easier solution..., Chaz, Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:19:49
- Re: Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :(, nuysSAAB , Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:19:27
- Re: Desperately seeking help in the MTNS :(, Ted, Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:21:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!