Re: OT: What the heck are these things?? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
QR/Quick Response/ Codes. There are various different types and I don't think they will go the way of the cat because they are so ubiquitous. The issue right now is that there is not really a standardization, although the one you post is the most common. As other folks have pointed out there are a lot of free apps in the various "Markets" that can decode these. AT&T also has a fee app called code scan for their customers.
These will allow direct access to custom web sites and other digital media links. Major corporations are getting on the bandwagon so I believe these, in some form are here to stay
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: What the heck are these things??, B Millar , Mon, 9 May 2011 09:09:51
- It's a URL code for Mitchell Auto Group, 9000 owner, Tue, 10 May 2011 15:35:20
- Re: OT: What the heck are these things??, Steve G , Mon, 9 May 2011 18:50:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Sweet, thanks., B Millar , Mon, 9 May 2011 10:36:20
- QR codes, Noel , Mon, 9 May 2011 10:23:03
- QR Codes nm, Trev, Mon, 9 May 2011 10:06:16
- Re: OT: What the heck are these things??, Simon S, Mon, 9 May 2011 09:29:08
- Re: Touch them up with a Sharpie n/m, BobS, Mon, 9 May 2011 09:17:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!