Re: Prius - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Just a guess, but a lot of Prius are commuting rats or used locally which may put them in slower traffic more often than cars that see all around use and more highway miles. So when Prius drivers get in accidents they are more likely to be lower speed collisions that result in lower injury rates.
Also Prius drivers tend to be less aggressive so they don't do stuff that gets them in trouble. How often they cause accidents by being in the way or making other drivers act irrationally is not part of the statistics.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 2011 KIA Optima, 9-3Talladega, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:54:20
- The nail that sticks up, No Snaab, Sat, 31 Dec 2011 06:58:49
- Tell ya what, Ace..., Noel , Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:10:08
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, kkelley, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:44:41
- 2012 KIA Optima?, RMinNJ, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:31:00
- rust!, James, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:02:41
- Car reviews, nwas, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:07:29
- He is pontificating, but, Mike Johnson, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:17:46
- you just fukia self nm, Brian in MA, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:23:31
- Be careful not getting hit by any vehicle in that!, AdamB , Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:23:25
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, bic, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:49:24
- noKia and noHyundai, ryan , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:26:54
- Hyundai ?what a pile o crap.., pushrodsaab, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 04:08:32
- Re: Hyundai ?what a pile o crap.., George K, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:26:08
- GM, ryan , Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:52:37
- Re: GM, George K, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:56:37
- I think things have changed a bit in the last 20 years, nwas, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:45:48
- Don't throw stones re: rust, Steve T., Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:11:35
- WTF?, turrbo , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:54:14
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, EGD , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:38:52
- I think he is joking, Tim, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:07:23
- Good luck n/m, AdamSAAB2kAero , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:58:59
- Good riddance (-), peter , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:49:27
- 2012 TOYOTA Camry, Tulsaab , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:21:44
- Re: 2011 KIA Optima, TML , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:04:42
- I have ZERO sympathy for ANYONE who, AeroEd , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:54:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!