Re: Freeways verses surface streets - snowy days - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
99% of the time I take the freeway to work, and on snowy days I take the back roads. The 10 miles stretch of freeway is an ice skating rink with any accumulation, and many cars in the ditch. To avoid the mess, I take the back roads to work because it is much faster, even with slow goers in my way.
Posts in this Thread:
- Freeways verses surface streets, No Snaab, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:09:06
- Re: Freeways verses surface streets - snowy days, DougM , Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:12:53 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Freeways verses surface streets, Skip, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:27:55
- Re: Freeways verses surface streets, James, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:00:41
- Then there's the illusion of movement..., Noel , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:39:14
- Timing of traffic lights makes a big difference, MI-Roger , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:30:53
- Re: Freeways verses surface streets, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:27:03
- Re: Freeways verses surface streets, EGD , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:17:51
- Re: Freeways verses surface streets, John G, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:13:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!