Got my first close-up look at a last-gen 9^5 Aero - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Was buying groceries over the weekend and saw a bunch of people standing by my SPG asking folks who walked by "Is this your car?"
Having done something similar myself looking at other people's SAABs, I fessed up and had a nice chat with a young (almost everybody is young to me these days) fellow and his friends who had just driven up from Florida. IIRC, he mentioned that this is his 3rd SAAB and that he had grown up with SAABs.
So here's a pic of the last of the breed and my SPG.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Got my first close-up look at a last-gen 9^5 Aero, RS , Mon, 20 May 2013 11:03:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Sure Looks Like Adam's 9-5 Aero, Ian Glenday , Fri, 24 May 2013 16:31:27
- I've seen a few here in southern NJ, JerseySaab , Fri, 24 May 2013 06:36:17
- I like them a lot, No Snaab, Wed, 22 May 2013 15:44:55
- Me too, DE , Thu, 23 May 2013 15:17:10
- All over the place here. I almost bought one..., B Millar , Wed, 22 May 2013 11:52:55
- I saw one recently too..., Savary , Wed, 22 May 2013 11:04:15
- I was able to sit in one at 2010 Ann Arbor Art Fair, MI-Roger , Wed, 22 May 2013 05:18:23
- Re: Got my first close-up look at a last-gen 9^5 Aero, Name Left Blank, Tue, 21 May 2013 08:02:29
- SPG is cool, DE , Tue, 21 May 2013 05:47:47
- Re: Got my first close-up look at a last-gen 9^5 Aero, Ultimated , Tue, 21 May 2013 05:02:16
- Re: Got my first close-up look at a last-gen 9^5 Aero, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 20 May 2013 15:09:21
- I'm with you, ryan , Tue, 21 May 2013 00:40:03
- I'm not quite there, yet..., Noel , Tue, 21 May 2013 06:43:31
- Toyota/Honda,Lexus/Acura don't have turbo luxury. NM, Norm9-5, Sun, 26 May 2013 05:16:32
- Turbo Verano for Noel!, Norm9-5, Wed, 22 May 2013 05:41:44
- Too big?, Larry West , Tue, 21 May 2013 09:52:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!