Re: Way OT- Experience with Porcelain Sink Refinsh - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/26 Black Friday Saabnet.com Special |
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Undermount or drop in? What's the issue with replacement being a PITA? Is the sink chipped or was it improperly cleaned with an abrasive. Unless you go with stainless or a Corian-like surface that can be repolished, the refinishing won't last.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Way OT- Experience with Porcelain Sink Refinsh, AlS, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 16:48:30
- In case you think that you want to do this yourself, Bill Homer, Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:13:03
- The DIY tub kits are slim on details in their..., Baggsly , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:29:36
- Re: Way OT- Experience with Porcelain Sink Refinsh, No Snaab, Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:19:14
- Why would R & R be so hard?, Noel , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:26:29
- Re: Way OT- Experience with Porcelain Sink Refinsh, Dale , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 05:55:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- PIA not to mention price, vvack0matic , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 04:06:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!