Saab Baby - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Here's the scene... it was May, 1979, and my parents loaded me into their '78 99GL (Beige in color) to take me home from the hospital. A tinly little bundle of joy.
Fast forward... I learned to drive a manual transmission in my older brother's '83 900S.
Fall of 2003, I found a 9000 Aero (5spd) on Saabnet, and after many emails and a cross-country shipment, I had bought my first Saab. I enjoyed every one of the 7 years and 90K+ miles in that car.
Fast forward again... about one year ago, my wife and I loaded our first little bundle of joy into our 2004 9-5 Aero SC...
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, 5spd, Polar/Black
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, Scott Paterson , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:42:14
- Final 2 Winners - 2 Year Renewals..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 8 Nov 2013 19:17:26
- Tidbits and car names, my contribution to anything goes, Baggsly , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 23:30:17
- the amazing levitating Saab, turbosaab , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:55:27
- Aero Academy, aizzo , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:38:26
- Re: Winter is coming up, JimBlake , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:51:48
- Car names, cgwiz , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:36:44
- Odd Saab's, SWEDECAR , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:58:09
- Fritz, Homer, Fluffy, and Clive, Caarl , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:48:17
- Saab Baby, PGAero , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:14:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Stove in hatch, TimN , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:37:44
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, JustinHiFi , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:54:57
- My swedish and japanese SAABs, IrieTom , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:06:26
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:02:24
- Bending into Turn 3..., Noel , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:40:41
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, Dano in Texas , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:57:23
- Three Swedes in the driveway now., B Millar , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:24:36
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:14:20
- Car Names, Bill Homer, Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:31:13
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, Clay McNeely , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:59:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!