Tidbits and car names, my contribution to anything goes - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I love that they're called Saabaru, part of the charm of the 9-2.
An ex-girlfriend and I caught air in a new black 1988 900T we were test driving when we (I) took a railroad crossing at speed.
Had a nice little freeway flirt with a girl when I was driving my gf's rose quartz 900T one day. I got punched in the arm for that since my gf was the passenger at the time.
My current white 900T is named "Crack head" in honour of the pipe I found one day when I pulled the switch pack out to replace the driver switch. I'm just glad I found it then and not when stopped for speeding. "Honest officer, it's not mine and I don't know how it got there..."
I do like gcwiz's name for his/her C900!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, Scott Paterson , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:42:14
- Final 2 Winners - 2 Year Renewals..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 8 Nov 2013 19:17:26
- Tidbits and car names, my contribution to anything goes, Baggsly , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 23:30:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- the amazing levitating Saab, turbosaab , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:55:27
- Aero Academy, aizzo , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:38:26
- Re: Winter is coming up, JimBlake , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:51:48
- Car names, cgwiz , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:36:44
- Odd Saab's, SWEDECAR , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:58:09
- Fritz, Homer, Fluffy, and Clive, Caarl , Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:48:17
- Saab Baby, PGAero , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:14:13
- Stove in hatch, TimN , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:37:44
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, JustinHiFi , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:54:57
- My swedish and japanese SAABs, IrieTom , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:06:26
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:02:24
- Bending into Turn 3..., Noel , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:40:41
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, Dano in Texas , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:57:23
- Three Swedes in the driveway now., B Millar , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:24:36
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, AeroEd , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 10:14:20
- Car Names, Bill Homer, Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:31:13
- Re: Today's Prizes - Anything Goes, Clay McNeely , Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:59:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!