Re: Cartridge Oil Filters: why? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I love to hate Walmart but the Purolator cartridge for the 06 9-3 2.0T is less than $4 there.
Posts in this Thread:
- Cartridge Oil Filters: why?, AeroBaron, Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:21:41
- discouraging DIY?, AeroEd , Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:09:24
- Recycle!, AdamSAAB2kAero , Sun, 12 Jan 2014 09:15:55
- Thank you., Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:30:36
- less mess and I like seeing the filtering media, vvk, Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:18:08
- It's a return to the old days ...., RS , Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:00:33
- Re: Cartridge Oil Filters: why?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:25:23
- Re: Cartridge Oil Filters: why?, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:04:08
- Yes, JerseySaab , Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:54:25
- Re: Yes, JimBlake , Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:34:11
- Re: Yes, JerseySaab , Sat, 11 Jan 2014 12:30:00
- Re: Cartridge Oil Filters: why?, jeff in MD, Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:34:44
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!