Never had an issue - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
MA is a two plate state and my 9000 has had a Euro style plate up front for about 11 years with no issues. Going on 3 years with my 9-3 with an "Aero" plate up front. I think the cops have better things to do in Eastern MA than chase down a car with one plate. I do have to take them off for inspections though, along with my rear license plate frames.
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Fake euro style license plates in the US, MI-Roger , Sun, 2 Feb 2014 05:53:45
- Re: OT: Fake euro style license plates in the US, wmtunate, Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:31:38
- Thanks, you validated my suspicions/fears, MI-Roger , Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:05:57
- Never had an issue, turrbo , Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:51:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OT: Fake euro style license plates in the US, Craig, Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:09:26
- Re: OT: Fake euro style license plates in the US, cgwiz , Sun, 2 Feb 2014 16:28:19
- Re: OT: Fake euro style license plates in the US, EGD , Sun, 2 Feb 2014 08:14:49
- 2 plate state here...but, GFW3pedals , Sun, 2 Feb 2014 06:50:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!