Re: Better visibility? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Good questions, I suppose to a certain extent it's just a gimmick.
Regarding LED light brightness, I believe it depends on the angle you're viewing the lights, as the light is more directional than that produced by conventional bulbs and headlight assemblies. If you stare directly at the lights, LED probably are brighter, and in such a situation it might make sense to switch them off when using the turn signal.
posted by 65.122.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, westernny, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:38:22
- DRL front only, but not in back. Not logical..., caukinh, Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:50:28
- Re: LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, RMinNJ, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:25:16
- Think it's just the LED DRL's, Skip, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:28:16
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, No Snaab, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:23:25
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, Skip, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:53:01
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:56:11
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:15:52
- Best Automotive version of "Step Right Up"!, Bill Homer, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:24:42
- I'm still laughing (nm), Kristjan , Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:54:49
- I died., B Millar , Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:45:26
- Re: LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, bobc , Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:47:20
- My theory is..., don m , Thu, 10 Apr 2014 07:20:16
- Re: LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, Les_H, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:56:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!