Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's
Posted by Skip (more from Skip) on Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:53:01
In Reply to: Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, No Snaab, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:23:25
Geez, I think Justin nailed it...
No, really...It is a very nice ride. I got the Limited, V6, Sunroof and Tow group. 271HP V6 does everything asked of it and more, and I am averaging around 25MPG in a 40/60 mix of city/hwy driving.
The interior is wonderful, quiet and full of goodies. Full leather, nicely appointed, 8.4" nav/infotainment, USB and SD Card options for music. Full bluetooth connectivity for phone. Auto everything if you want it (I don't necessarily) Coming from a 99 9-3, I'm amazed at what advances have been made (but then I was also when going from an 88 900T to the 9-3 SE) Panoramic sunroof over front and rear seats makes the cabin a delight, too.
With the V6 and tow group I get 4500lbs towing capacity which far outdoes the competition at 2000lbs. Full oil cooler, extra engine cooling, etc Full anti sway setup for trailering plus full off road capability with good ground clearance.
All this and it handles like a sports car.
The competition may each have 1 item that is better what the Cherokee has, but the total package beats all in the segment.
Basically I hate the thing ;-}
posted by 76.179.165...
Posts in this Thread:
- LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, westernny, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:38:22
- DRL front only, but not in back. Not logical..., caukinh, Tue, 15 Apr 2014 07:50:28
- Re: LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, RMinNJ, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 08:25:16
- Think it's just the LED DRL's, Skip, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:28:16
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, No Snaab, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:23:25
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, Skip, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:53:01 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:56:11
- Re: Think it's just the LED DRL's, dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:15:52
- Best Automotive version of "Step Right Up"!, Bill Homer, Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:24:42
- I'm still laughing (nm), Kristjan , Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:54:49
- I died., B Millar , Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:45:26
- Re: LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, bobc , Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:47:20
- My theory is..., don m , Thu, 10 Apr 2014 07:20:16
- Re: LED headlights: strange behavior w. turn signals?, Les_H, Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:56:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!