Whats the diff? 2 inches - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
sorry couldn't resist
I think the only reason they offer the 20 is style/bling
nothing performance related...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 18 vs 20 in tires- Whats the diff?, adl6009 , Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:34:44
- Whats the diff? 2 inches, Savary , Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:23:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Thanks, I agree, adl6009 , Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:37:48
- Only one of them lets you brag about "dubs"., dmz789qqq, Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:54:07
- Re: 18 vs 20 in tires- Whats the diff?, Dean, Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:13:52
- Larger wheels also = more room for larger brake rotors, EAnderson, Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:40:22
- My conspiracy theory...., TKC, Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:25:35
- 18 = pushing reasonable limit , 20 = cartoon car. n/m, GFW3pedals , Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:33:41
- Re: 18 vs 20 in tires- Whats the diff?, No Snaab, Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:19:04
- Re: 18 vs 20 in tires- Whats the diff?, REM in Seattle , Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:19:22
- Re: 18 vs 20 in tires- Whats the diff?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:50:03
- Re: 18 vs 20 in tires- Whats the diff?, vvk, Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:24:05
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!