Buy new - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm almost in the same situation but my iMac is early 2009. Your iMac has lasted almost 8 years, an eternity by computer standards, and you're just now deciding it's old. Buy a new iMac as nice as you can afford and you're done with computers for another 8-10 years.
BTW. I upgraded to OSX 10.10 and I happen to like the layout more than the previous versions.
posted by 68.35.25...
Posts in this Thread:
- Upgrade my old iMac or...?, RodM, Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:37:10
- Re: Upgrade my old iMac or...?, three_jeeps, Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:23:31
- Re: Upgrade my old iMac or...?, Brucer, Fri, 7 Nov 2014 09:00:04
- Re: Upgrade my old iMac or...?, jblake , Mon, 3 Nov 2014 23:25:07
- What OS are you running on it? Downgrade!, vvk, Sun, 2 Nov 2014 10:48:20
- Buy new, TimN , Sun, 2 Nov 2014 07:42:43 <-- Viewing This Message
- If it's really getting slow..., Cary, Sun, 2 Nov 2014 05:26:12
- Keep it., Mike Johnson, Sat, 1 Nov 2014 03:55:12
- crazy, Snowmobile , Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:14:07
- I would upgrade - my 08 black macbook is just fine, Trev, Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:03:56
- Re: Upgrade my old iMac or...?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:49:26
- Re: Upgrade my old iMac or...?, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:44:02
- I had a similar situation, Dennis_MA , Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:57:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!