"Repair is war on entropy!" - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I like that... though, I believe thermodynamics tells us we are fighting a losing battle!
Not sure how much I agree with "repair teaches engineering"... it does teach some... but most of good engineering is tolerance analysis, and most real world repairs tend to be more of a "hack things to make it work"... where engineers get themselves in trouble is when they try to design a product that way... but it does help teach the creative side of eng at least!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- ASUS laptop repaired, dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 4 Mar 2015 07:48:03
- Re: A circuit breaker is just a re-settable fuse..., Street, Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:22:33
- ee101, Snowmobile , Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:24:00
- Saab SID design, westernny, Wed, 4 Mar 2015 11:36:02
- Re: Saab SID design, Dave the Ice Age Knave , Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:55:14
- Re: Saab SID design, JimBlake , Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:50:18
- Re: Saab SID design, dtechakacheaptech, Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:26:21
- Ain't it the truth, RS , Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:56:07
- If you engineered it right the first time,, SWEDECAR , Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:34:07
- Re: If you engineered it right the first time,, JimBlake , Sun, 8 Mar 2015 10:05:58
- no need to duck and cover..., Snowmobile , Fri, 6 Mar 2015 07:34:17
- we'll blame the bean-cutters every time n/m, AeroEd , Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:59:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!