Not a fan either, but to each their own... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Personally, I think it looks bad, but its not my car.
I don't mind black (particularly) steel wheels on SUVs/trucks that are actually used for serious off road adventures.
(The picture is simply a google image search result... not my car or anything.)
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, 5spd, Polar/Black
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black (For sale!)
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What is it with black wheels?, Noel , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:02:52
- Not a fan either, but to each their own..., PGAero , Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:37:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- depending on the car, I like the contrast, AdamD, Sun, 22 Mar 2015 10:12:46
- Re: What is it with black wheels?, Janik , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:26:41
- Depends on the car and wheels I guess, turrbo , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 07:45:56
- Re: What is it with black wheels?, No Snaab, Sat, 21 Mar 2015 05:41:50
- how black is black?, Snowmobile , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 05:08:25
- Re: What is it with black wheels?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:19:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!