Re: Grease pencil on the face of teh wheel - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I use DF, PF, DR, PR to represent driver and passenger, so I don't inadvertently mark the tire with Left and Right (L & R) while forgetting to think of left or right as a driver looking out the windshield.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- How do you mark snow tires for next season?, adl6009 , Sun, 3 May 2015 09:18:37
- record it in a maintenance book and tie a string with a, I must be psycho, Wed, 6 May 2015 00:04:05
- Re: How do you mark snow tires for next season?, Dean, Mon, 4 May 2015 09:14:10
- Grease pencil on the face of teh wheel, Bill Homer, Sun, 3 May 2015 18:24:02
- Re: How do you mark snow tires for next season?, AeroLady, Sun, 3 May 2015 17:24:50
- Re: How do you mark snow tires for next season?, Slug , Sun, 3 May 2015 17:04:52
- What's wrong with writing on the treads?, Noel , Sun, 3 May 2015 15:29:47
- I forgot the link, adl6009 , Sun, 3 May 2015 09:20:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!