Re: Any thoughts on Pontiac g8 gxp ? Saab related... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The G8 GXP had the LS3 corvette engine.
The base model G8 had a version of the v6 used in the 9-3. The one in the G8 had larger displacement and I dont think it was turbocharged.
I'd say that Pontiac G8 GXP is actually quite impressive and good looking.
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, Polar White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue (benched)
'00 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue (rescued)
'99 9⁵ Base model, Cosmic blue
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (RIP - transmission )
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Any thoughts on Pontiac g8 gxp ? Saab related..., TD04, Sat, 23 May 2015 09:38:01
- If you're turned off, why ask what we think?, AeroBaron, Sat, 23 May 2015 15:27:17
- Re: If you're turned off, why ask what we think?, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 26 May 2015 13:34:51
- SAAB net edited my post to say turned off !!!!!!!!!!!!!, td04, Mon, 25 May 2015 12:57:18
- Re: If you're turned off, why ask what we think?, Justin VanAbrahams , Sun, 24 May 2015 09:37:35
- Too bad they never imported the El Camino Version, Mike Lynch , Sat, 23 May 2015 12:07:53
- A good looking car and limited production, bill h., Sat, 23 May 2015 09:38:05
- Re: Any thoughts on Pontiac g8 gxp ? Saab related..., bobc , Sat, 23 May 2015 09:38:02 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!