Wow! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Not that someone crashed their new car, but rather it appears a poster will garner more animosity on this BB by mentioning a Tesla in a compromised situation than by bad mouthing a Saab.
Guess I need new glasses. I could have sworn I typed saabnet in the google search bar.
Teslas are extremely rare in many parts of the country (I only remember seeing one on the road and that was in DC being driven by a woman who couldn't negotiate a parking lot gate arm) so seeing any Tesla can be a noteworthy event. I also saw one on the back of a flat bed wrecker here in Michigan heading west on I-94 but it may have been enroute to a buyer as well as being enroute to the closest Service Center in Chicago.
->Posting last edited on Sat, 10 Oct 2015 03:22:41.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Tesla fail, Dean, Fri, 9 Oct 2015 09:46:01
- Wow!, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Oct 2015 03:19:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Wow!, EGD , Sat, 10 Oct 2015 18:49:24
- Tesla and BEV sales, A1-turbo, Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:18:58
- Excluding the sales model in a Tyson's Corner VA mall, MI-Roger , Sun, 11 Oct 2015 05:08:51
- I see them on a regular basis, No Snaab, Sun, 11 Oct 2015 06:09:46
- Got some here (VT), Dan-O, Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:09:27
- Re: Do not see them, BobS, Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:44:37
- me too, AeroEd , Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:21:45
- I am working now in the Blue Collar Down River area, MI-Roger , Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:15:22
- I see them all the time too..., Johnson, Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:20:59
- I'm guessing, adl6009 , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:39:58
- Re: Tesla fail, Erik919kt, Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:04:05
- Plus 1, DE , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:32:14
- Re:, Tom G , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:18:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!