Tesla over the side in Malibu Canyon - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
A few months ago a model S went off Malibu canyon road. Dropped a few hundred feet and broke up and the batteries shorted and caused a huge fire. 180 firemen to put it out. It took days to identify the remains.
CHP said there we no pieces big enough to tow up the hill.
No gas in there, but all those batteries are a fire bomb when they get damaged.
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Tesla fail, Dean, Fri, 9 Oct 2015 09:46:01
- Wow!, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Oct 2015 03:19:15
- Re: Wow!, EGD , Sat, 10 Oct 2015 18:49:24
- Tesla and BEV sales, A1-turbo, Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:18:58
- Excluding the sales model in a Tyson's Corner VA mall, MI-Roger , Sun, 11 Oct 2015 05:08:51
- I see them on a regular basis, No Snaab, Sun, 11 Oct 2015 06:09:46
- Got some here (VT), Dan-O, Thu, 15 Oct 2015 09:09:27
- Re: Do not see them, BobS, Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:44:37
- me too, AeroEd , Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:21:45
- I am working now in the Blue Collar Down River area, MI-Roger , Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:15:22
- I see them all the time too..., Johnson, Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:20:59
- I'm guessing, adl6009 , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:39:58
- Re: Tesla fail, Erik919kt, Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:04:05
- Plus 1, DE , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:32:14
- Re:, Tom G , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:18:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!