Re: Conserving Water in CA... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Everyone should have to live in Bermuda for a period of time and see what they have to do. No natural water source there, so they have to collect it all from the rooftops. Makes one really conscience of a precious resource.
Now, having said that, I'll be glad to volunteer for dozens and dozens of you that don't want to suffer there. As in the movie "The Deep" when Robert Shaw said to Nick Nolte upon pouring a vessel of Goslings Black Seal.....'Aye laddy...it ain't drinkin' .... it's survivin'.....'
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Conserving Water in CA..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 12:42:26
- Water conservation? Its the almond grower's fault!, Used to be Chaz, Fri, 6 Nov 2015 05:42:121
- Re: Conserving Water in CA..., Landjet , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:46:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Conserving Water in CA..., SWEDECAR , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 18:01:361
- What is an average water bill in California?, MI-Roger , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 16:34:07
- Re: Conserving Water in CA..., EGD , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 15:42:56
- Frightening article heard the other day - link, GFW3pedals , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:13:22
- Re: Conserving Water in CA..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 3 Nov 2015 13:47:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!