Engine orientation...hmmmm - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Pretty custom set-up, AWD IIRC. I was thinkin' that a 900 motor should have the cam chain at the rear of the engine compartment and I'm right, but this is an NG900/9-3 and the engine is east-west usually.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Seeking info on a Saab Pike's Peak car, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Jan 2016 03:32:18
- Photos from the 2000 Convention, Jon , Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:20:01
- Great pictures, nice presentation.., Mike Lynch , Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:04:55
- Exhaust manifold is an octopus!, Norm9-5, Sat, 30 Jan 2016 07:49:45
- Thanks Jon!, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Jan 2016 05:17:13
- Re: Photos from the 2000 Convention, Jon , Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:21:10
- Is this what you are looking for - Press Release, Scott Paterson , Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:26:18
- Re: Seeking info on a Saab Pike's Peak car, Darren P., Fri, 29 Jan 2016 04:36:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!