Speaking of dogs ... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Way back in my college days, my wife used to buy food from a co-op in a central New York college city. One day she saw a woman pet her dog, go into the store, and grab a brick of tofu out of a bulk container with her hands.
That was the end of buying tofu from that place. Other food items became a little suspect, too. Some days, there's a limit as to how much you want to exercise your immune system.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Restaurant Manners / Ignore or Say Something?, EGD , Tue, 24 May 2016 18:22:32
- Finger nails or toe nails?, No Snaab, Wed, 25 May 2016 14:59:361
- I'm generally non-confrontational., B Millar , Wed, 25 May 2016 11:10:03
- I would have done " something " ...., GFW3pedals , Wed, 25 May 2016 07:36:32
- Re: OT: Restaurant Manners / Ignore or Say Something?, A1-turbo, Wed, 25 May 2016 06:05:03
- Re: OT: Restaurant Manners / Ignore or Say Something?, cheaptech , Wed, 25 May 2016 06:02:12
- Re: OT: Restaurant Manners / Ignore or Say Something?, Name Left Blank, Wed, 25 May 2016 03:44:44
- Better than sweeping them under the napkin dispenser, MI-Roger , Wed, 25 May 2016 03:26:25
- Worse..., JMJinNC, Wed, 25 May 2016 05:51:22
- Re: OT: Restaurant Manners / Ignore or Say Something?, K W, Tue, 24 May 2016 20:27:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!