Re: And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I am in the process of digitizing our old 78 RPM collection. Very time consuming but this stuff is not around any more. I was lucky enough to have a high quality 78 RPM turntable and a scan converter. A lot of hard drive space is required as well. CDs are easy to convert. Most of the time I listen to Pandora and my CD changer is idle.
Posts in this Thread:
- And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer, GFW3pedals , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 07:23:22
- Re: And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer, Dean, Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:32:00
- Re: And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer, Dennis_MA , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 18:45:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Bought a new one last year, 5 disc changer, MI-Roger , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:24:21
- Re: And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer, JerseySaab , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 13:40:58
- I meant to add... ZIP drives?!?, Snowmobile , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 12:50:57
- Re: And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer, Snowmobile , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:33:45
- 14 records player -- no going back, Bloodnose , Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:12:40
- New cars are forcing the issue, Bill Homer, Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:07:21
- Re: And...who still plays CDs ? 5 disc changer, Steve T, Tue, 8 Nov 2016 07:43:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!