Re: 31 years old with under 20K miles??? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: 31 years old with under 20K miles???
Posted by TG (more from TG) on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:35:19
In Reply to: 31 years old with under 20K miles???, MI-Roger [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:13:23
I get that reaction all the time. I originally took Euro delivery of it in Gothenburg, and have kept it in the low mileage state ever since. My ex called it "the shrine". It's one of the SAAB fleet that I enjoy.
It's one first place in concours at many SOC.
posted by 24.236.202...
Posts in this Thread:
- Who's got the low mileage cars? Mines a 2002 with 83k, adl6009 , Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:28:05
- 1993 900S with 84K miles, Bill Homer, Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:41:32
- 1994 900 CE Convertible 95K miles, TimN , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:25:09
- 2002 9-3 Aero with 117,00km (72,000 miles) :), sab, Thu, 24 Nov 2016 20:59:45
- 1995 9000 CSE with 105,000 miles, JerseySaab , Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:50:36
- 1986 900 S 3 door 5 spd. with under 20K original miles, TG, Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:37:41
- 2000 Viggen with 105K, PGAero , Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:14:54
- High/Low Mileage Saab Registry!, Scott Paterson , Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:28:13
- Re: Who's got the low mileage cars? Mines a 2002 with 83k, Steve T, Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:05:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!