My simple phone was free - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My carrier gave me a new phone at no cost and without any requirement to sign a new contract when 2G service was discontinued late last year. Prior to that they gave me a new one when analog service was discontinued. (My original cell phone contract was inked in 1992, when I had a bag phone and a magnetic car antenna. I have not changed carriers since then.)
I do have a simple OBD2 reader as well as an OBD2 interface for my laptop along with software for monitoring and diagnostics. (It is generic though, not specific to Saab or any vehicle.)
->Posting last edited on Sun, 2 Jul 2017 16:54:45.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Orio Developing Mobile Saab App, Scott Paterson , Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:28:332
- Re: Orio Developing Mobile Saab App, Tom G , Tue, 4 Jul 2017 04:39:242
- Combo of OBD-II Reader and Open SID?, MI-Roger , Sun, 2 Jul 2017 05:35:50
- Re: Combo of OBD-II Reader and Open SID?, JerseySaab , Sun, 2 Jul 2017 06:08:58
- Re: Combo of OBD-II Reader and Open SID?, Simon S, Sun, 2 Jul 2017 16:25:26
- Most of us already have a smart phone, MI-Roger , Sun, 2 Jul 2017 09:25:11
- Huh?, ELaw , Sun, 2 Jul 2017 07:56:45
- Re: Huh?, JerseySaab , Sun, 2 Jul 2017 15:04:08
- Interesting development, southsaab , Sun, 2 Jul 2017 04:33:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!