i think so.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I just changed my oil last weekend and used a PL20195.
You can see the filter media goes all the way from top to bottom of the canister.
I do it to up the oil capacity slightly.
Here is another larger one you can use:
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Blackstone Oil July News - Engine Wear Testing, cheaptech , Wed, 9 Aug 2017 12:20:43
- Re: Blackstone Oil July News - Engine Wear Testing, Dean, Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:22:59
- Re: Blackstone Oil July News - Engine Wear Testing, Justin, Wed, 16 Aug 2017 05:44:54
- Re: Blackstone Oil July News - Engine Wear Testing, neil dale , Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:02:41
- Re: Blackstone Oil July News - Engine Wear Testing, cheaptech , Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:59:30
- Re: Blackstone Oil July News - Engine Wear Testing, Bill Homer, Sat, 12 Aug 2017 13:35:59
- w30 vs w40 fair?, Norm9-5, Thu, 10 Aug 2017 04:46:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!