Oh no, you didn't go there did you? lol - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
This is a huge peeve with me. Ive posted in the past. Round here, the slightest forecast of winter precip and I would say 75% of the parking lot at work, the wipers are up and reaching to the sky. I think it's more of a monkey see monkey do thing. I refuse to join the crowd, not surprisingly, I drive a Saab. IMHO it is nonsense.
Posts in this Thread:
- Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, MI-Roger , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:38:40
- I never saw it until I saw a photo...in California., Noel , Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:05:35
- Relevant image from Erie, PA, fdw201 , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 04:38:221
- And in other seasons -, BobD, Mon, 25 Dec 2017 12:46:05
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, stopsaabn , Mon, 25 Dec 2017 04:38:15
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, Bill Homer, Sun, 24 Dec 2017 21:12:31
- Oh no, you didn't go there did you? lol, GFW3pedals , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:32:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, JerseySaab , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:06:37
- Re: Why do drivers raise their wiper arms when parking in winter?, pme , Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:50:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!