because it makes sense - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
When you arrive, you can see everything and know who is coming and going. So it is easy to back in quickly and efficiently at minimal risk to yourself and other vehicles. If you pull in, you may not be able to see well when it is time to pull out. That being said, I don't typically approach it that way, but understand why many do.
Posts in this Thread:
- Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Smoghead, Mon, 25 Dec 2017 11:30:51
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, JeffR, Fri, 5 Jan 2018 17:35:55
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Meme, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 19:48:36
- Because it is FAR safer, vvk, Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:51:25
- Because of Big A$$ pick-up trucks, MI-Roger , Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:42:511
- because it makes sense, Notnoel , Wed, 27 Dec 2017 06:18:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Cary, Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:28:41
- drivers ed 101 flow chart..., Snowmobile , Tue, 26 Dec 2017 06:11:162
- Re: Why do drivers back into parking spots?, Dennis_MA , Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:47:57
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!