Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I've been in and around old mills for almost 50 years and I've never seen anything like that. It seems to be a mechanized pit saw. Being reciprocating it probably didn't have a big future. I can't figure out the carriage from the picture. It would be really cool to see it run. I'll ask some of the "experts" around here.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, MI-Roger , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 17:08:121
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:37:41
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, DickT , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:51:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- No idea, way cool., Cary, Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:05:13
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Dennis_MA , Sat, 3 Feb 2018 07:55:06
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Norval99 , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:51:45
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Norval99 , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:28:05
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, EGD , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 20:09:20
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, bobc , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:20:31
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Sat, 3 Feb 2018 04:52:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!