General - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm happy with General G-Max AS-03, I'm running 235-45-17's on two cars and happy with performance, wear, quiet ride and at a decent price.
I think some tires are marginally more resistant to cupping than others, but if you are cupping tires eventually any tire will suffer the same fate. You need to address root cause: the suspension components of the car. it's time for bushings, maybe shocks, possibly ball joints, tie rod ends, etc.
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue
'99 9⁵ Cosmic blue
'11 9⁵ Aero NG (Daughter)
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (Son)
Posts in this Thread:
- Good, quiet summer tires?, Sarunas , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:13:49
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Sarunas , Wed, 2 May 2018 18:01:13
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 1 May 2018 19:19:50
- General, bobc , Tue, 1 May 2018 12:36:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Bridgestone Serenity as an all 'round tire, Noel , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:24:53
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Sarunas , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:18:15
- Michelin Primacy MXM4, vvk, Mon, 30 Apr 2018 07:56:47
- Re: Good, quiet summer tires?, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:54:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!