You are very kind - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Particularly after the mansplaining comeback. I think I might have lost it at even a high school dropout not understanding simple fractions. That being said, I had to explain to one of my children late in elementary school what I meant by quarter past noon. although an analog clock sits on the wall, I wonder how many know how to read it some days.
->Posting last edited on Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:42:53.
Posts in this Thread:
- Further deterioration in service from parts stores, MI-Roger , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 05:09:13
- Unrelated to Parts Service but..., EGD , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 16:54:08
- Re: Unrelated to Parts Service but..., steve, Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:47:13
- Re: Unrelated to Parts Service but..., JimBlake , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:13:48
- You are very kind, Notnoel , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:42:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Fast thinking answer!, MI-Roger , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:23:181
- Quite a few years ago I went to a chain parts store to, RS , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:44:13
- Re: for future reference, Tom G , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:53:46
- Re: Further deterioration in service from parts stores, Ted, Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:00:34
- Re: Further deterioration in service from parts stores, Gene N , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 07:25:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!