Re: Unrelated to Parts Service but... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Unrelated to Parts Service but...
Posted by steve (more from steve) on Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:47:13
In Reply to: Unrelated to Parts Service but..., EGD [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 13 Aug 2018 16:54:08
Something similar happened recently and twice in the same week. One deli guy asked me what 2/3 was. Another time, a different guy asked his coworker what 2/3 was. He gave me 0.33x and I didn't bother correcting him. Now I just ask him for a half. US education at a new low. Must not be much hiring criteria for deli persons if they can't do thirds.
posted by 172.56.3...
Posts in this Thread:
- Further deterioration in service from parts stores, MI-Roger , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 05:09:13
- Unrelated to Parts Service but..., EGD , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 16:54:08
- Re: Unrelated to Parts Service but..., steve, Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:47:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Unrelated to Parts Service but..., JimBlake , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:13:48
- You are very kind, Notnoel , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:42:06
- Fast thinking answer!, MI-Roger , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:23:181
- Quite a few years ago I went to a chain parts store to, RS , Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:44:13
- Re: for future reference, Tom G , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 17:53:46
- Re: Further deterioration in service from parts stores, Ted, Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:00:34
- Re: Further deterioration in service from parts stores, Gene N , Sun, 12 Aug 2018 07:25:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!