I think - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I believe the release valve that allows the jack to drop froze, I gave the release a twist and the link between that shaft and the release valve broke. I can get to the part at the bottom of the handle but the release valve wont budge. Like I said I cant get parts from sears or the company that manufactured the jack. I need to do some front end work soon, I have another floor jack, but it was a lot easier with that jack.
posted by 68.129.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- RIP the best darn floor jack ever, adl6009 , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:15:53
- I bought this based on your recommendation YEARS ago..., Tulsaab , Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:59:50
- Re: RIP the best darn floor jack ever, Snowmobile , Sat, 18 Aug 2018 03:57:27
- Is this a much simpler set up for the same thing?, bender , Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:13:00
- The round thing impression in the front..., GFW3pedals , Wed, 15 Aug 2018 05:49:40
- Re: RIP the best darn floor jack ever, cheaptech , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:59:20
- I think, adl6009 , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:14:39 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!