Where are the lift points? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I remember doing this before I had the "best darn floor jack ever", but that was like many years ago. Lifting the front that way was ok, but the back was a bit tough for my floor jack. IIRC it was right to the max height of the jack to get the tires off he ground. Thanks.
posted by 68.129.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- RIP the best darn floor jack ever, adl6009 , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:15:53
- I bought this based on your recommendation YEARS ago..., Tulsaab , Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:59:50
- Re: RIP the best darn floor jack ever, Snowmobile , Sat, 18 Aug 2018 03:57:27
- Is this a much simpler set up for the same thing?, bender , Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:13:00
- The round thing impression in the front..., GFW3pedals , Wed, 15 Aug 2018 05:49:40
- Re: RIP the best darn floor jack ever, cheaptech , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 17:59:20
- I think, adl6009 , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:14:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!