51 piece set at Lowe's, - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Read a good article about this kit. It is a Craftsman available at Lowe's. great price too.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Best starter mechanic's tool kit??, MI-Roger , Sat, 22 Dec 2018 18:27:03
- Re: OT: Best starter mechanic's tool kit??, Tom G , Mon, 24 Dec 2018 19:00:56
- Re: OT: Best starter mechanic's tool kit??, Name Left Blank, Mon, 24 Dec 2018 10:46:21
- Also not a kit..., Justin VanAbrahams , Sun, 23 Dec 2018 12:44:04
- Maybe not necessarily a kit, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sun, 23 Dec 2018 06:35:46
- Re: OT: Best starter mechanic's tool kit??, bobc , Sun, 23 Dec 2018 05:42:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!