My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We looked at some 2018 leftover TourX vehicles on Saturday because we were driving past a local GM Dealership that had 6 or more parked by the road.
The local Volvo dealer has no V60's in stock except a leftover 2017 with insufficient discount - in my opinion.
We could get a $40K TourX, out the door, for $26K after all discounts (including my GM Retiree discount). And I think the balance can be financed at 0% for 72 months if so desired. I wasn't planning to do vehicle buying until Summer. This new vehicle would replace my 190K mile 9-5, and AWD would/should eliminate the need for seasonal tire swaps and storage.
My B-I-L has been the Dealership's top salesperson for years. Unfortunatley he had some crap in his personal life this summer which prevented him from working for almost 4 months. No risk of him losing his job but this year's sales bonus will be diminished.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:16:32.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- 2019 S60 T6 R Design, pony, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 03:48:20
- Re: 2019 S60 T6 R Design WE tried a volvo do not like it, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:30:39
- From 2 SAABs to 2 Volvos, TKC, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 14:41:06
- Re: 2019 S60 T6 R Design, kemosaabe, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:08:26
- Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:52:47
- Best of both worlds?, DE , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:27:01
- Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, EGD , Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:17:54
- Alfa Romeo Guilia or SUV is a car saabers could love, neil dale , Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:35:301
- My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Feb 2019 08:31:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, EGD , Thu, 14 Feb 2019 07:50:05
- Can't get 2017 V60 AWD for $26K of a 2018 TourX., Norm9-5, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:23:44
- Roger, get the TourX and report back every quarter....., TKC, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:26:30
- Eliminate seasonal tire swaps, DE , Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:52:14
- Re: My poor wife takes all kind of crap from her family re: our Saabs, No Snaab, Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:13:14
- Re: Volvo is a brand many Saabers are investigating, A1-turbo, Sun, 10 Feb 2019 07:16:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!