Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts
Posted by Sam (more from Sam) on Thu, 16 May 2019 20:01:17
As mentioned in last post, I am getting cold feet about the new 2018 Fiat Spider. Great deal and I like the car, but what happens should Fiat pull out of the US market in the next few months. What will I do for service and warranty? Not to mention resale!
Let me know if you have any thoughts to share.
posted by 47.18.228...
Posts in this Thread:
- Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 20:01:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Did you ever buy a Fiat Spider?, No Snaab, Mon, 24 Jun 2019 03:49:58
- Re: Another FIAT question. buy a Alfa Romeo instead !, neil dale , Tue, 21 May 2019 21:05:05
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, neil dale , Tue, 21 May 2019 21:00:30
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 18 May 2019 19:58:351
- Re:As far as parts, Tom G , Sat, 18 May 2019 08:29:29
- Consider Mazda MX-5 Miata instead, A1-turbo, Fri, 17 May 2019 06:05:40
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 16 May 2019 21:05:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!