Re: Fun Gifts for Guys??? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Kobalt makes a neat $5 set of miniature screwdrivers in a self-storing package; Straight, Philips, Torx. It includes 15-20 different sizes! Inexpensive and useful.
I received a desk clock built into an inverted Piston and Connecting Rod last year from our son and daughter-in-law. This particular clock was built into a Keith Black piston for a Buick 455 Super Duty engine, to reflect my first employer, but maybe it can be done with a SAAB piston.
I just did a google search for SAAB desk clock and turned up a few. Some are resales of SAAB promotional clocks from years ago, others are created using old SAAB speedometers as the clock face.
->Posting last edited on Sun, 1 Dec 2019 16:12:55.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Fun Gifts for Guys???, Scott Paterson , Sat, 30 Nov 2019 10:56:51
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, EGD , Thu, 5 Dec 2019 15:42:50
- Re: just wondering, what did you go with? n/m, Tom G , Wed, 4 Dec 2019 09:21:29
- SAAB parts?, Snowmobile , Tue, 3 Dec 2019 12:31:52
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, No Snaab, Tue, 3 Dec 2019 04:38:15
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, cheaptech , Mon, 2 Dec 2019 14:03:13
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys??? - arduino or 3D printer, Notnoel , Mon, 2 Dec 2019 10:08:151
- Everybody likes getting a billion dollars for Xmas..., dmz789qqq, Mon, 2 Dec 2019 08:37:02
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, MI-Roger , Sun, 1 Dec 2019 06:16:01 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, No Snaab, Sun, 1 Dec 2019 05:57:54
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, Tom G , Sat, 30 Nov 2019 17:14:02
- Tesla pickup, DE , Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:50:131
- Re: Fun Gifts for Guys???, Dennis_MA , Sat, 30 Nov 2019 12:59:581
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!