Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
After about 20 minutes of that (with and without glasses), it's time to head to the parts shed to find a spare and, if it can't be found there, head down into the basement to find the box that might just have the alternate spare.
And then, two weeks later, you find it on the driveway.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 24 Aug 2020 07:11:43.
Posts in this Thread:
- What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:02:103
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., SPG Jr , Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:33:47
- Murphy's 3rd Law of Auto Mechanics, Notnoel , Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:07:08
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., MI-Roger , Sat, 15 Aug 2020 16:06:39
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., RS , Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:16:25 <-- Viewing This Message
- Many, many times, SWEDECAR , Fri, 14 Aug 2020 09:05:12
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 14 Aug 2020 04:09:08
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., JerseySaab , Thu, 13 Aug 2020 18:00:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!