Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Once I was spraying (I think) throttle body cleaner through that straw, next thing you know the straw is missing and I can't find it anywhere. Did it go into the throttle body? So I'm looking for a while when a friend stops by, looks under the hood and says Oh, there it is. Laying on the manifold. In plain sight. I hate when that happens.
Posts in this Thread:
- What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:02:103
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., SPG Jr , Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:33:47
- Murphy's 3rd Law of Auto Mechanics, Notnoel , Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:07:08
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., MI-Roger , Sat, 15 Aug 2020 16:06:39
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., RS , Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:16:25
- Many, many times, SWEDECAR , Fri, 14 Aug 2020 09:05:12
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 14 Aug 2020 04:09:08
- Re: What happens when I lose a bolt while working on my Saab..., JerseySaab , Thu, 13 Aug 2020 18:00:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!