Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
wow plenty of Boxsters ! seen lots of nice 9-5 what is wrong w/a CA car ? all the good ones come fr there NO rust ! all the east coast I looked at were RUSTY ! did not Buy!
I have either gone to a car and driven it back to AZ ( my $900 e bay auction win fr Florida ! ) or had a car shipped! open transport is cheaper. distance is no barrier!
my Viggen I bought 11 years ago ? fr CA I was the first to call ! what you do is IMMEDIATELY offer a 1 or 2 K $ refundable deposit pending a PPI ( pre-purchase inspection you pay ! ) by a Saab ( or other marque specialist ) specialist.
I say I WILL buy the car as long as it's OK .
this locks up the car so it stays yours ! get the inspection and then the balance in a escrow acct at a mutual bank it is released when the car is put on the transporter title is signed and the driver has it ! easy , simple pretty safe ! Neil
PS yea too cheap ! step up to $20K heaps more nice cars at that price ! but yea there are cars less than $ 12 K esp Saabs ! mostly high miles now ! for 12K you can get a nice viggen !
Posts in this Thread:
- Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 5 Nov 2020 08:10:18
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., neil dale , Tue, 1 Dec 2020 16:28:29 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., Montana Tom , Mon, 9 Nov 2020 20:52:18
- I have also noticed...., MI-Roger , Sun, 8 Nov 2020 15:05:54
- Agreed...., MI-Roger , Sun, 8 Nov 2020 14:51:16
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., EGD , Sat, 7 Nov 2020 09:32:59
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., No Snaab, Fri, 6 Nov 2020 04:40:11
- 12k is a tough number to stay below, adl6009 , Thu, 5 Nov 2020 10:36:08
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!