Re: Surviving Saab numbers - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
12/6 Holiday Gifts? Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Happy to report that I saw a 9-3 sportcombi being towed by a 9-7 on I-95 coming home from Cape Cod on Monday.
I didn’t get a chance to snap a picture but I did give a thumbs up (was not in my Saab) to the driver who was a younger female.
I also spotted a 9-3 on the way there.
Current: 2003 9-5 Linear
- purchased Oct '18 w/ 25K miles
Past: (2) 1979 Saab 900 EMS
- My First car (1988)/had a bad electrical system
- bought second one to swap engine from first
- both scrapped but the passion wasn't
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Surviving Saab numbers, phil94028, Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:25:58
- Re: Surviving Saab numbers, Chip Fichot , Fri, 17 Nov 2023 06:58:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Good Selection in LA, KC_9000aero, Tue, 31 Oct 2023 22:12:17
- Inspiration, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Mon, 30 Oct 2023 04:47:475
- Re: Surviving Saab numbers, Chip Fichot , Wed, 25 Oct 2023 06:39:121
- Re: Surviving Saab numbers, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:54:18
- Re: Surviving Saab numbers, SWEDECAR , Sun, 15 Oct 2023 09:27:25
- Re: Surviving Saab numbers, modestmouse, Sat, 14 Oct 2023 14:26:131
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!