Re: Saabs and Dogs - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Saabs and Dogs
Posted by Oskarsbob (more from Oskarsbob) on Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:04:25
In Reply to: Saabs and Dogs, larry, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:23:01
My 99' 95 was purchased with leather seats because my 26 pound "Trafalgar" terrier would have totally destroyed cloth seats. Much prefers the SAAB over the wife's Volvo wagon, even though the opportunity to bound over seat backs while abusing motorcycles, bikers, joggers and dogs with the gall to be on the streets is lessened in the '95.
A human arm is seldom on the center console arm rest, it would better be referred to as a "center mounted dog station".
The dog had his agent write into his last contract, language precluding my going anywhere in the SAAB, except work, without offering to take the dog. He has yet to refuse any offered ride.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saabs and Dogs, larry, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:23:01
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Y2Keg, Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:35:37
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, SD, Sun, 24 Sep 2000 00:48:21
- Black 900s, White Border Collie, Brian, Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:20:24
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Bill McD, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:56:26
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Oskarsbob, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:04:25 <-- Viewing This Message
- 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks; One 9-5 Wagon nm, Mitch , Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:43:02
- This thread needs it's own BB...but who's dog drives?nm, SPGeorge, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:09:20
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Scott 9-3, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:15:24
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Alex G, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:02:14
- I have 2 dogs. Leroy & Blue. n/m, K, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:27:49
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Aaron Govatos, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:17:58
- Saabs and dogs, Mike 87 900s, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:36:35
- Re: Saabs and Pets, Nathan Enders, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:57:46
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Shaun , Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:18:03
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, SKB, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:47:26
- Shepard-Collie mix, head always out the SPG window(n/m), A.Roper, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:18:24
- Good info, Pharmb43, Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:06:13
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Petteri, Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:36:22
- 2 Feline Navigators, Roger (NAWC), Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:45:54
- 2, now 3 cats :o), GM, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:08:09
- 1 big hairy snowball, Derek Gentry, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:30:51
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Mike-C, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:37:16
- 2 cats..., modest mouse, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:34:05
- Re: Saabs and Dogs, Ed R, Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:11:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!