Re: Stelvio - Drove One! - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Other Cars Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Stelvio - Drove One!
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:25:46
In Reply to: Stelvio, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:23:44
I really liked it a lot. It was bigger than it looks, though the leg room in the back seat was a little tight--about the same as the Wrangler, which has worked fine for us. Behind the back seat was bigger. Beautifully finished and built--it looks and feels like a Maserati. The standard leather was gorgeous. It was quick with great steering and handling. Gets great mileage. About the only fault was the exhaust note--it sounded like a CRV when you booted it. With a rorty exhaust note it would be perfect. My over-all impression was that it was really FUN TO Drive, not something that usually comes to mind with utes.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:58:46
- Re: Daimler SP-250, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:01:58
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:53:42
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, David in Michigan, Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:40:49
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, DE , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 04:49:18
- Stelvio, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:23:44
- Re: Stelvio - Drove One!, No Snaab, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:25:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Stelvio - Alfa Lust, Janik , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:50:55
- Re: Stelvio, A1-turbo, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:58:22
- Buick, Snowmobile , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:50:30
- Photo lust, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:33:37
- The Citroen DS is on my list too, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 05:43:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!