Wow! - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I never expected to hear anyone say anything nice about the Contour, but I will tell you a Contour SVT (V6, 5-speed) is one of my favorite driving experiences for regular cars. No, it doesn't compete with an E46 M3 or anything, but it was a great drive nonetheless.
I'd also strongly echo your sentiments about the Traverse vs the Explorer. I really want to like the Explorer, it looks wonderful on paper, but the Traverse is better in virtually every way in real life. That GM could make a full size SUV as pleasant to drive as the Traverse is amazing in and of itself, but the actual finished product is really nice. Well, the 2nd+ gens, anyway. The 1st gen Traverse lacked a lot of polish.
posted by 66.60.157...
Posts in this Thread:
- Ford Fiesta, Finch, Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:27:03
- German Fords, vvk, Fri, 4 Jan 2019 05:51:14
- Wow!, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 4 Jan 2019 08:41:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- Traverse, No Snaab, Sat, 5 Jan 2019 05:15:28
- Re: Ford Fiesta, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:41:04
- Re: Ford Fiesta, Finch, Sun, 30 Dec 2018 12:03:20
- Re: Ford Fiesta, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 26 Dec 2018 20:03:48
- Er., Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:25:47
- Re: Er., AdamSAAB2kAero , Sun, 30 Dec 2018 15:32:36
- Re: Er., cheaptech , Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:29:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!