Re: I wired my V1 in my '95 aero to the map light power - Saab Performance Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main Performance Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: I wired my V1 in my '95 aero to the map light power
Posted by Kris [Email] (more from Kris) on Tue, 11 May 2004 09:39:15
In Reply to: Location to hardwire radar detetcor: roof switch panel, J Lew, Mon, 10 May 2004 22:31:22
The map light in the Aero's is switched by the key, so the V1 goes on and off with the ignition. It was very easy to do, I put the Power station (little black box with the outputs) Above the headliner to the left of the switch panel, it just fit in there. So all I have is the Black phone cord coming out the side of the switch panel. I would post pics, but my car is in the shop until Tomorrow or the next day. I can not recall what wire was the power in to the switch, but that is easily figured out with a multi-meter. I will post pics when I get the car back. Let me know if you have any questions.
posted by 65.38.13...
Posts in this Thread:
- Location to hardwire radar detetcor: roof switch panel, J Lew, Mon, 10 May 2004 22:31:22
- Great info, all! Qwik note on suction cup, been lucky, J Lew, Tue, 11 May 2004 21:43:36
- Re: Your next problem ........................., paul de k, Tue, 11 May 2004 10:29:20
- here is a very good diy write-up!(Thanks Quasi), Chris R., Tue, 11 May 2004 10:08:19
- Re: I wired my V1 in my '95 aero to the map light power, Kris, Tue, 11 May 2004 09:39:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Not sure what you are driving - Aero? - but this..., elliott, Tue, 11 May 2004 08:20:37
- Re: Location to hardwire radar detetcor: roof switch panel, matt 94 aero, Tue, 11 May 2004 07:45:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!