FIRST GEN 9-5 - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I love the first generation 9-5 ......great car.
Getting parts for the 2nd generation 9-5 will be very difficult.....and I personally thing the sedan is kind of fat and ugly.
The wagon is really nice looking......but there are less than 50 around.
I have the idea that you want to drive this car, which means you will need to service it and buy parts.
Parts supply for the old 9-5 is terrific.
2001 95 Silver Aero wagon auto - Mary Ann's Car
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car #2
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon - Son Jeff's car
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
- Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Sri, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:16:22
- Re: Drive one!, amicusterrae , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:00:43
- Re: Drive one!, Boomer, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:25:04
- Agree, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 16:08:25
- FIRST GEN 9-5, saabsince 93b , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:54:16 <-- Viewing This Message
- NG 9-5 Wagons: Really really beautiful, IMHO, but, westernny, Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:59:38
- Thanks All!, Sri, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:04:45
- Re: Thanks All!, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:34:22
- Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:00:16
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:48:56
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:38:08
- Re: Me too!, saabsince 93b , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:54:53
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:18:04
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:45:36
- Re: Thanks All!, saabsince 93b , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:30:29
- ck out saabnet classifieds, adl6009, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 06:11:54
- Re: Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Snowmobile , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:10:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!